Friday, November 9, 2007

Nov. 15: 1st Vespers of St. Margaret

The image “http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/Scotland-History/stmargaretwithchildren.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

THURSDAY Eve., 15 NOVEMBER 2007 7:00pm (19:00)

Solemn First Vespers

of the Feast of St. Margaret, Queen of Scotland

with Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament

~ First Extraordinary Form Vesper Service in the New Church! ~

St. MARGARET’S CATHOLIC CHURCH

4300 Oceanside Blvd, Oceanside CA.

(Directions: 5 North or South to Oceanside Blvd.,

then East 5.0 miles, church is on left past College Blvd.)

2 comments:

Michael said...

Were any photographs taken of this event? I'm sure it was a splendid occasion. The new church has generated a lot of interest here in Northern California due to its being solidly rooted in tradition, yet contemporary at the same time.

Many thanks.

bedwere said...

Hi Michael,

I don't have any unfortunately (I couldn't take any since I was singing). I'd be glad to post photographs if somebody sends them to me.